วันพุธที่ 20 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Math Whiz Toy Reviews



Math Whiz Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent concept but very dim screen, January 8, 2008
By Manish Laxmikant
Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

I like the concept and my son seems to enjoy using this for now. I foresee some usage on car trips - I'm trying not to get him used to video games and DVD watching as the industry wants.

On my unit, the numbers are nowhere as distinct as shown in the photo and are quite dim especially if viewed straight. When tilting the screen back a little, the numbers are dark enough.

At first, I thought it was weak batteries. I replaced the batteries but the screen is still very faint. Not sure if this is a bad piece but I'm going to see if a replacement works better. I'll revise my rating if I can get the display to be as clear.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: